Complete your application through our online application system
. This system makes it easy to apply to all career opportunities with the City of McFarland.
When you find the job you wish to apply for, click on the Apply Now
button. You will be taken to the online application to complete and submit electronically.
You can also obtain an employment application in person or by downloading it using the link below.
Click here to download the employment application.
McFarland City Hall
401 W. Kern Ave
McFarland, CA 93250
Application Procedures & Guidelines:
- Applications are only accepted during periods of active recruitment unless the position is listed as "Accepted on a Continuous Basis".
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- A resume submitted in lieu of an application will be considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
- It is important that applications list all relevant education and experience.
- Job bulletins listed as accepted on a continuous basis require the applicant possess all required training and/or certifications.
- Faxed copies will not be accepted.
- Applications and all required documentation must be received at City Hall office no later than the filing deadline listed in the job bulletin, postmarks do not qualify.
- Please contact the City Hall office for accommodation of a disability during the recruitment process 661-792-3091